Membership is open to health information institutions and agencies in Waterloo Region, Wellington and Dufferin counties and neighbouring municipalities.
Members are entitled to full voting privileges at regular meetings and reciprocal access privileges to members’ collections (as set out in the lending institution’s policies and procedures). Each paid membership is entitled to one vote.
- provide free reciprocal resource sharing among members
- encourage group problem solving and exchange of ideas
- promote communication among members
- support library development in health-related settings
- contribute to ongoing education by organizing, participating in and conducting continuing education programs
- join forces to maximize influence on vendors, other library associations and relevant organizations
- co-operate with other health library networks and associations etc. to promote efficient delivery of services
The membership year runs January 1st to December 31st.
Our Annual General Meeting is held in June.
Membership fees are $50.00 per year. To inquire about becoming a member please contact Tracy Morgan, President.
Current Member Institutions
Cambridge Memorial Hospital
Grand River Hospital
Guelph General Hospital
Homewood Health Centre
Kitchener Public Library
Region of Waterloo Public Health
St. Joseph’s Health Centre Guelph
St. Mary’s General Hospital
University of Waterloo
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
Wilfrid Laurier University